Friday, August 12, 2011

Manuscript now in the publisher's hands

What a day! Glitch after glitch in the transmittal system tore my nerves to shreds. At the very last minute of the business day, yes at 4:59 on Friday afternoon -- poof! The system started working properly and I sent my manuscript on its way to the publisher. I am so tired now, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but I believe a toast is in order. Please lift of glass of your favorite beverage: Here's to Voluntary Nomads -- may the rest of the journey be swift and smooth!

3 comments:

  1. My glass is raised high to you, Nancy. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so happens, I'm having a glass of wine (and a dark chocolate) right this moment. CHEERS and enjoy the journey. May it be smooth. And just swift enough. Too swift, and it's over too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Friends - I haven't been able to post comments on my own blog - how weird is that? Now this is a test to see if the problem is solved. Fingers crossed... (I want you to know how much I appreciate your support!)

    ReplyDelete